Smarter thinking. Real results. Technology consulting has been our story for over 14 years. Businesses across industries are partnering with us for our innovative mindset to help them digitally transform to create market advantages, become resilient, and prepare for the future. With us, the possible becomes real.
We provide strategic and innovative consulting services focused on digital experiences, engineering, automation, data and analytics, and sales force solutions. Saggezza’s consultants work as part of a global team and, throughout their tenure, have the opportunity to work on a variety of different projects with various clients and industries. We are mandated to do one thing, and only one thing – to bring enabling technology to our clients that enables them to move their businesses forward.
We are looking for a Software Engineer with Microsoft stack expertise to join our growing engineering practice. Each project will be different, but you will still be responsible for the development of full lifecycle applications, including requirements gathering, design, development, testing, and deployment.
From a cultural perspective, we are looking for people who possess the following qualities that will contribute to our success and the success of our clients
Entrepreneurship: We are looking for people who enjoy contributing to the growth of an organization and who demonstrate a commitment to the success of their team.
Talents for problem solving: Members of our company have sharp analytical skills coupled with a business acumen to structure problems, propose solutions and communicate ideas.
Drive: Our team sets ambitious goals and seeks energetic professionals, benefiting from a fast-paced environment and thriving in taking responsibility.
What you will definitely need
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer engineering or a related field
- At least 2 years of software development lifecycle experience designing, developing, testing, and deploying high performance web applications in the Microsoft stack
- Modern Microsoft stack experience is essential including .NET, ASP.NET, MVC, C #
- Expertise in Microsoft SQL Server and SQL – including the ability to create relational data models
What we would like to see
- Experience in cloud architecture – in particular Microsoft Azure.
- Experience with ORM (Object Relational Mapping) frameworks
- Knowledge of agile development, test-driven development (TDD) and SOID principles.
Do not check all the boxes? Don’t worry – we always want to hear from you if you think you’re the right person for the job.
Why join our team?
- Various culture, experiences and skills.
- Our stimulating and supportive environment fosters collaboration across the organization.
- We are not hierarchical but operate as a flat surface where every opinion counts, ideas are cultivated and innovation is encouraged.
- At Saggezza, we are fortunate to have a strong mentoring program that offers each of our employees the opportunity to grow professionally and personally.
- We are as good as our people. Saggezza, Italian for wisdom, is rooted in the perspective that knowledge is power. We create thought leaders who are constantly exposed and trained to different technologies in the ever changing world of software development.
- We welcome innovators with an entrepreneurial spirit to grow with our team.
- Consulting Magazine – Fastest Growing Companies 2019
- The best integrated workplaces in Chicago 2020
- The best and brightest companies in the country 2019 and 2020, the best and brightest companies in Milwaukee 2020 and the best and brightest companies in Chicago 2020
- 2020 Inc. 5000 List – Honored as One of America’s Fastest Growing Private Companies
Saggezza is an employer guaranteeing equal employment opportunities: we believe in the fair and dignified treatment of every employee and job applicant. We base our employment decisions on merit, experience and potential, regardless of race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status , age, religion, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic prohibited by the federal government. , national or local law.